- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course, students will familiarize themselves with advanced customization techniques and work with applications and programs in Windows Vista.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the Windows Vista environment.
- work with Windows Vista applications.
- work with Internet Explorer 7.0.
- manage network communication and sharing.
- back up and restore files and folders.
- enhance system performance using technologies available in Windows Vista.
Windows Vista - Level 1
Lesson 1: Customizing the Windows Vista Environment
- Apply a Theme or Color Scheme
- Implement Windows Aero™
- Modify the Display Settings
- Modify Device Settings
Lesson 2: Working with Windows Vista Applications
- Manage Contact Information Using Windows Contacts
- Manage Appointments and Tasks Using Windows Calendar
- Schedule Applications
- Use the Snipping Tool to Capture Screens
- Manage Pictures Using Windows Photo Gallery
Lesson 3: Working with Internet Explorer 7.0
- Manage Web Pages Using Internet Explorer 7.0
- Manage RSS Feeds
- Search the Web
- Configure the Basic Internet Explorer Privacy Settings
Lesson 4: Managing Network Communications and Sharing
- An Overview of Networks
- Access Network Resources
- Share Files and Folders
- Access Offline Files
- Synchronize Data Using Sync Center
- Collaborate Using Windows Meeting Space
Lesson 5: Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Back Up your Data
- Restore Data
Lesson 6: Enhancing System Performance
- View System Information
- Optimize Power Consumption
- Improve the System Performance with ReadyBoost
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses