- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This class is an introduction to cloud computing and specifically Microsoft's public cloud offering in Windows Azure. Windows Azure has been described by Microsoft as an operating system for "the cloud". In this class, you explore this new cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications in Azure.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand cloud computing in its various forms and how Windows Azure fits in the cloud computing space.
- Learn why organizations want to run applications in the Azure cloud.
- Understand the architecture of Azure.
- Explore the Azure SDK and DevFabric development environment.
- See how to develop applications for Azure and how that varies from "normal" .NET application development.
- Write and deploy a ASP.NET Web application (Web Role) to Azure.
- Explore Azure storage capability.
- Learn how to create and deploy background computatinal applications (Worker Role) in Azure.
- Explore SQL Azure capability.
- Module 1: Cloud Computing
- Module 2: Windows Azure Architecture
- Module 3: Windows Azure Web Roles
- Module 4: Local Storage
- Module 5: Windows Azure Storage and Queues
- Module 6: Blob Storage
- Module 7: Table Storage
- Module 8: Worker Roles
- Module 9: SQL Azure
- Module 10: Diagnostics and Logging
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses