- Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This class is an introduction to cloud computing and specifically Microsoft's public cloud offering in Windows Azure. Windows Azure has been described by Microsoft as an operating system for "the cloud". In this class, you explore this cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications in Azure
- Module 1: Cloud Computing
- Module 2: Windows Azure Architecture
- Module 3: Windows Azure Web Roles
- Module 4: Local Storage
- Module 5: Windows Azure Administration
- Module 6: Windows Azure Storage and Queues
- Module 7: Blob Storage
- Module 8: Table Storage
- Module 9: Worker Roles
- Module 10: SQL Azure Introduction
- Module 11: Diagnostics
At Course Completion
- Understand cloud computing in its various forms and how Windows Azure fits in the cloud computing space.
- Learn why organizations want to run applications in the Azure cloud.
- Understand the architecture of Azure.
- Explore the Azure SDK and development environment (Compute and Storage Emulators).
- See how to develop applications for Azure and how that varies from “normal” .NET application development.
- Write and deploy an ASP.NET Web application (Web Role) to Azure.
- Learn how to create and deploy background computational applications (Worker Role) in Azure.
- Explore Azure Storage capability to include table, queue and blob storage.
- Examine SQL Azure, the relational database in the cloud.
- Study how SQL Azure differs from Azure Storage.
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses