- This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop real-world applications on the Windows 7 operating system, using managed and native code.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for developers with Win32 programming experience in C++ or an equivalent experience developing Windows applications in a .NET language.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Windows 7
- Lesson 2: Win32 Programming Refreshment
- Lesson 3: Taskbar
- Lesson 4: Libraries and Federated Search
- Lesson 5: Multi-Touch
- Lesson 6: Sensors and Location
- Lesson 7: Scenic Ribbon
- Lesson 8: Direct2D and DirectWrite
- Lesson 9: Application Compatibility
- Lesson 10: User Account Control
- Lesson 11: Background Services
- Lesson 12: Energy Efficient Applications
- Lesson 13: Instrumentation and Performance