- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Students will log on to Windows 7, explore its interface, identify the different components in the interface, customize the Windows 7 desktop, manage files and folders, use the common tools and programs available in Windows 7, and browse the Internet.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- log on to Windows 7, explore its interface, and identify the different components present in the interface.
- customize the Windows 7 desktop.
- manage files and folders.
- use the common tools and programs available in Windows 7.
- browse the Internet.
Lesson 1: Exploring Windows 7
- Identify Personal Computer Functionality
- Log On to Windows 7
- Explore the Desktop
- Work with Windows
- Access the Help and Support Feature
- Turn Off the Personal Computer
Lesson 2: Customizing the Windows 7 Desktop
- Customize the Start Menu
- Customize the Taskbar
- Personalize the Desktop
- Add Gadgets to the Desktop
Lesson 3: Managing Folders and Files
- Navigate to Folders Using Windows Explorer
- Work with Folders and Files
- Secure Folders and Files
- Organize Folders and Files
- Search for Folders and Files
Lesson 4: Using Common Tools and Programs in Windows 7
- Create a Document in WordPad
- Work with the Calculator
- Capture Screens Using the Snipping Tool
- Customize a Graphic with the Paint Tool
Lesson 5: Browsing the Internet
- Get Familiar with the Internet
- Browse Websites Using Internet Explorer 8
- Download and Install a Gadget
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses