- This course is intended for intermediate level information workers who want to learn more advanced Windows 7 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply a standard theme.
- Modify a theme.
- Implement a screen saver.
- Display more or less information.
- Modify the Start menu and the taskbar.
- Manage the date and time display.
- Change the computer name.
- Configure power options.
- Explore Windows 7 programs.
- Use and modify desktop gadgets.
- Explore Windows Live programs and services.
- Install and remove programs.
- Start programs automatically.
- Specify default programs.
- Install peripheral devices.
- Share a local printer.
- Connect to a remote printer.
- Display your desktop on multiple screens.
- Set up sound devices.
- Change the way your mouse and keyboard work.
- Rate your computer’s hardware.
- Locate device information.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses