- Price TBA
- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- The Treasury Department to provide business and functions and the importance of its presence in each bank.
- Strengthening the participants in the practical application of the work and the Treasury Department to deal in foreign currency trading room using laboratory skills.
First day: Introduction theory:
- Monetary and exchange rate regimes.
- Terms relating to the trading room transactions in foreign currencies.
- The exchange rate and the different ways the label.
- The principles and rules dealing in foreign currencies.
- The main principles for dealing in foreign currencies.
- The Treasury Department and the most important business.
Day Two: Introduction Theory (continued):
- An overview of the financial markets.
- Financial derivatives (options, futures and forward contracts, swaps).
- Futures and futures.
- Risks of dealing in foreign currencies.
- Terminology and economic figures.
- Relationship economic figures exchange rates.
Third day: the practical application in the laboratory of the trading room:
- Definition program (Windeal for Spot FX).
- Practical measures:
- In and out of the program.
- Describe the main screen (Main Screen).
Fourth day: the practical application (continued):
- Trading screen.
- Conversations and incoming and outgoing calls.
- Electronic trading.
- Performance and trades reports.
The fifth day: the practical application (continued):
- Ceilings and borders.
- Counterparties and information.
- Open and closed positions, long and short positions.
- Check ceilings.
- Trading scenarios and market prices.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses