- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
- By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the soft, hard and principled styles in negotiating.
- Plan and conduct (individually or within a team) effective negotiations.
- Use the 10-point planning format that will allow reaching a win-win outcome.
- Appreciate and apply (if need be) different negotiating tactics.
- Identify, through several self-assessment tests, their preferred negotiating style and how it affects the negotiating outcome.
- Discover their own approach to resolving conflict and building trust.
- Distinguish and appreciate different negotiation styles from around the world.
- This program is designed for:
- All those involved in business, managerial and other kinds of negotiations who wish to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiations a more enjoyable, rewarding and effective part of their job.
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 56 years of experience in the fields of management and human resources.
Since 1958, we have been successfully providing our clients with business and professional solutions, as well as expertise in the organization, management and development of human resources.
Meirc offers an impressive range of training, consulting and research services. Our experienced multilingual consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. We pride ourselves on our track record and long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our training programs have attracted more than 260,000 participants from around 2,100 organizations, and our client base is steadily growing. Meirc has established itself as a leader in the field of organization and human resources consulting. Our experienced professionals have successfully completed consulting assignments and research studies in these fields for most of the major organizations in the region.