- This course is intended for users of Microsoft Office who want to learn about the new features of Microsoft Office 2010.
At Hands-On Lab Completion
â€‹After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Customize ribbons and tabs.
- Apply Text Effects in Word.
- Use Sparklines in Excel.
- Use Slicer in Excel.
- Apply Artistic Effects to pictures in PowerPoint.
- Use 3D transition effects in PowerPoint.
- Use Conversations view in Outlook.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses