IBM Connections V4.5, social software for business, provides an exceptional social software solution that is designed to help enable users to access the right people and internal and external content in your professional networks and communities. IBM Connections is designed to help users engage with networks of expertise in the context of critical business processes in order to act with confidence and anticipate and respond to emerging opportunities.
In this workshop you will learn about the new features in IBM Connections 4.5, the capabilities provided by IBM Connections Content Manager and how to leverage the social Business toolkit SDK to socialize existing applications.
- Learn about the new features in IBM Connections 4.5
- Learn about the new capabilities provided by IBM Connections Content Manager
- Learn the fundamentals of WebSphere Application Server
- Learn how to install IBM Connections components
- Learn how to leverage the Social Business Toolkit SDK to socialize existing applications
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses