ABOUT THIS COURSE
Every day is a special occasion when you're planning weddings for a living. As a wedding planner, you've the dream job of turning each special day into a moment to cherish.
Within the event planning business, there are many areas on which you could choose to focus your skills. One specialist area which is rapidly growing in popularity is in event-managing weddings.
Planning what's probably the biggest day in most peoples' lives will call on all your organisational skills but also need plenty creativity to design and manage a professional and stylish celebration.
A career as a Wedding Planner is challenging, exciting and fun. Being in charge of your own future is hugely rewarding and fulfilling. Get started on this course today and design what your future holds
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Rely on our Wedding Planner course to give you an excellent grounding in all the aspects of planning a wedding celebration.
- We'll take you through the ins and outs of choosing a venue, catering, music and transport.
- You'll know what to expect if asked to plan different types of ceremony for a range of beliefs and traditions.
- Learn how to layout guests tables for the banquet, what to bear in mind when dressing the wedding party and when planning pre- and after- wedding parties.
- Finally, you'll study how to keep a budget and analyse the event so you can continually improve your service.
EventTrix courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you're already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
Eligibility / Requirements
Courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
EventTrix is a comprehensive learning platform dedicated to the events and hospitality industry. If you want to work or advance in these fields, then you need a specialist who knows the industry inside and out - and that’s exactly what you get with our online training. We’re a team of event managers, chefs, photographers, caterers, wine experts, and party planners who started from the bottom and have seen and done it all. Now we want to share our experiences and insights to prepare the next generation of event and hospitality pros!
We offer practical, results-driven online training designed to get you working in your field immediately after graduation. With our internationally accredited courses, you can get certified in event planning, hotel management, bartending, catering, hospitality, and food and beverage service all from the comfort of your own home. We also provide general business courses that any professional, entrepreneur or small business owner should have under their belt. Whether you’re just starting out, need a boost in your job performance, or are looking to be your own boss, EventTrix training gives you the edge you need to succeed in these competitive industries.
70,000 students are already reaping the rewards of our training - invest in your career and sign up today!