- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This intermediate course is for systems integrators, administrators, architects, and developers who use WebSphere Application Server to configure, administer, or architect solutions.
- Describe the support in WebSphere Application Server for scripting and automation
- Use Jython and the IBM Assembly and Deploy Tools (IADT) to develop automated scripts
- Identify the administrative objects and programming APIs needed for administrative scripting
- Use the wsadmin tool to prototype and run scripts
- Write scripts to automate common WebSphere Application Server administration tasks
- Describe the use of Ant to automate tasks
- Use Jython scripting to submit jobs to the job manager
- You should have a thorough understanding of the topologies and runtime administration of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environments.
- You can gain this knowledge through experience or by completing one of the following courses:
- Transition to WebSphere Application Server V8.5 for Administrators (WU805G)
- WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585GB)
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses