The Web Design & Development I curriculum is an introduction to the design, creation, and maintenance of web pages and websites. Students learn how to critically evaluate website quality, learn how to create and maintain quality web pages, learn about web design standards and why they're important, and learn to create and manipulate images. The course progresses from introductory work on web design to a culminating project in which students design and develop websites for local community organizations
About The Rising Professionals
The Rising Professionals is a not-for-profit career development center that offers innovative and futuristic career & skill based education. Established in 2008, in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karchi, Step by step, strength-to-strength, TRP has carved out a special place for itself in the field of education.At the institute we aim to prepare youth for better career prospects by providing career based professional courses and healthy and interactive campus life experience.
(Quality Learning via Market Oriented Skill Development Programs)
- The Rising Professionals has been established with the vision of serving youth with quality learning corresponding withmarket needs to nurture their talents and ensure a better future.
- Internships and entrepreneurial facilitation is one of the fundamental services offered by TRP to allow for young people’s personal development and career enhancement.
- Academia offered by the institute is an ideal combination of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to enhance their skills for greater employability.
(Healthy Campus Life)
- The Rising Professionals houses state-of-the-art learning facilities including Air-conditioned class rooms, Three seminar halls, Fully Equipped IT Labs, and clean and healthy environment.
- Initiated in 2008.
- Registered with: Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (STEVTA) and Sindh Board of Technical Education (SBTE).
- Managing twenty courses under eight services sector fields.
- Number of graduates: 1728.
- More than 40% successful job placement services.