- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 24 Hours
- Timings 9 am -5 pm
- Locations Al Karamah
Drupal is a well-known and award winning free, Open Source Content Management System (CMS) and framework built in PHP, the most popular web development language. With Drupal one can build any type of Website like University/College/Library Websites, Huge Portals, Online Shops, Government Websites, Online Advertising Websites, Online Jobs , Online Registration Websites, Business Community Websites, E-commerce Websites, Conference/Camp/Events Websites, Blogs, Forums or simple dimple…it’s hard to figure out what Drupal can’t do in web development.
Benefits of Drupal:
- Drupal is Open source(i.e Free to acquire and use)
- Rapid Website Development(Within just a few hours or days you can deliver a website to your client as opposed to Custom php which will take ages)
- Thousands of Add-on Modules
- Modular Extensible Architecture
- Powerful Design Customization Options
- Multisite Management
- Thriving and helpful Development Community
- Proven Security Record
Who Should Attend?:
- Individuals wanting to learn Website Development/Drupal.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- Web designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing Drupal sites for clients.
- Web Professionals looking to save time and learn building amazing and powerful websites.
- No prior knowledge of Web Development/Programming..But still some basics of HTML , CSS will be a plus.
After the Course:
- Participants will be able to build World Class Websites using all the power Drupal has got.
- Introdution to Drupal
- Installing Drupal
- Understanding Content in Drupal
- Creating and Managing Content
- Creating Different types of content with Custom Content types
- Categorizing content with Taxonomy
- Understanding Blocks in Drupal
- Menu Management
- User Management and Permissions
- Creating Blogs in Drupal
- Creating Forums in Drupal
- Creating a Poll in Drupal
- Installing new themes
- Drupal Modules Overview
- Downloading and Installing Drupal Modules
- A go through of must have modules in Drupal.
- Drupal's Magical Views Module
- Understanding Views interface
- Creating lists of data with views
- Creating a slideshow with views Slideshow module
- Styling views and views slideshow
- Understanding Drupal's Panels Module
- Creating a custom frontpage with Panels module
- Drupal's new Panelizer Module
- Drupal's Display Suite module
- Understanding Drupal's Context module
- Understanding Drupal's Rules module
- Drupal's Webform Module for Surveys
- Drupal's Quicktabs Module
- CASE STUDY..Creating a University Website in Drupal
- Understanding and Analysing Requirements
- Choosing a theme for the website
- Creating the Data structure(Content Types, Taxonomy etc)
- Creating Content
- Creating Views of content
- Styling Views
- Creating and styling a front page slideshow via Views Slideshow module
- Creating users to control site content
- Creating a Tearcher's blog
- Creating a student's forum
- Creating a sub website for every department of the university
- Creating an online admissions section
- Creating an online recruitment section on the university website
- Putting it all together
- Launching the website
About Duke Training Centre
Duke Training Centre (DTC) through its integrated learning approach that ensures that new knowledge can be applied to real life situations, Duke Training Centre delivers a full range of technology and business skills training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex and IT systems.
As a learning solutions provider for many of the industry's top vendors, such as Microsoft, Oracle Solaris, Cisco, Citrix, PMP, ITIL & CEH, Duke Training Centre is dedicate to offer the latest authorized curriculum delivered by certified instructors to keep you on the cutting edge of technology. Whether you are searching for an answer for the complex training needs of a large, multi-location business, or an individual seeking the skills to excel in a new or expanding career path, Duke Training Centre is your integrated learning solution provider.
Duke’s training solutions in IT, Banking, Finance and Insurance, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Business Process Management (BPM), Executive Management Education, Vocational Skills, School Learning Solutions and Communication and Professional Life Skills has impacted Hundreds if learners since its inception in Year 2003. Duke’s expertise in learning content development, training delivery and education process management make it the most preferred training partner, worldwide.See all Duke Training Centre courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)