An introductory to the world of design, the course equips students with professional skills that enable them to develop and implement web and press design concepts.
Students will learn how to create logos, flyers, posters, business cards and banners. They will also gain experience in the areas of web design and interactive animation, helping them create a comprehensive website supported by an animated introduction.
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Design basics
- Adobe Photoshop tools and techniques
- Photo shoot and advertisement creation.
- Creative thinking and information design
- Adobe Illustrator tools and techniques
- Integration between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Desktop publishing
- Adobe InDesign tools and techniques
- Interactive documents and presentations
- Print production guidelines
- Adobe Flash tools and techniques
- Adobe Flash ActionScript 101
- Adobe Flash Animation basics
- Introduction to web design
- HTML techniques
- Content Management System
- Implementation (basics of FTP, server, domain and database)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Dreamwaver
- SAE Web and Graphic Design Certificate
Frank Bell founded the first Bell Language School in Cambridge in 1955. His mission was to promote international understanding by providing high quality English language training to students all over the world.
In 1972, he established an educational charity - the Bell Educational Trust (now trading as Bell International). Its main aims remain: to provide language education, mainly in English, for adult students and young learners; to train teachers of English and to offer language learning and teacher training experiences that will promote international understanding and intercultural exchange. The Trust has no shareholders, and money from fees is reinvested in developing and improving the services and facilities for students and the worldwide services that are offered.
Bell staff and staff in Bell partner schools include among their numbers some of the most expert language teachers, trainers, educational managers, consultants and materials writers in the world, and Bell staff work closely with national and international organizations involved in language teaching worldwide.See all SAE Institute Amman courses