MySQL and PHP are two of the most popular open source technologies toPhp/MySQL emerge during the past decade. PHP is a powerful language for writing server-side Web applications. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. Together, these two technologies provide you with a powerful platform for building database-driven Web applications.
html5 course at Mstech
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet.
HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. The term represents two different concepts:
- It is a new version of the language HTML, with new elements, attributes, and behaviors,
- and a larger set of technologies that allows more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications. This set is sometimes called HTML5 & friends and often shortened to just HTML5.
- Our web designing and development classes teach attendees the PHP/ Html5 programming skills they need to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites.
- This Web designing and development course teach students enough MySQL database skills to build the databases that will power their sites
What will you learn? This hands-on web designing and development (Php-Mysql-html5) training course teaches attendees everything they need to successfully build data-driven Web sites using MySQL ,PHP and Html5. After learning these things you will be able to get into the software industry and make it big.
- Linux OR Windows( ANY FLAVOUR) OR MacOS X, OR Solaris operating system
- WAMP OR XAMPP OR LAMP (32-64 bit depending on operating system)
- Internet Explorer 7 or later or Firefox 10.0 or later
Why us? You may ask this question and it is quite valid one too. Good computer training institutes are not lacking in the market, so why you should opt for this one? The following facilities will provide you with the answer.
- Very convenient location .
- Reasonable course fee.
- Proper course duration, not more and not less.
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers.
- Very friendly approach and friendly relations of the teachers with the students.
All these facilities will be more than enough to make you choose this institution.
Web Development and Designing Course Contents
MODULE 1:HTML 5.0
- HTML Editors.
- HTML layout & page structure.
- Common Tags in HTML.
- Headings & Paragraphs.
- Text Styling & Formatting.
- Images & Backgrounds.
- Unordered lists & Ordered Lists.
- HTML Tables & Formatting.
- HTML Forms, Form elements & Input types.
- HTML Multimedia & plug-ins.
- HTTP Methods: GET vs. POST.
- Project: Designing Job Requirement Form in HTML.
MODULE 2: CSS 3.0
- Understanding CSS syntax.
- Type of Styles (Inline, Internal & External).
- CSS Selectors.
- Working with background image.
- Text Color, Text Alignment, Text Decoration & Text Transformation.
- Font Family, Font Style, Font Size.
- Understanding CSS Form.
- Styling Input Fields.
- Padded Inputs, Bordered Inputs, Colored Inputs & Focused Inputs.
- Input with icon/image.
- Styling selection menus.
- Styling input buttons.
- Understanding CSS Navigation Bar.
- Image Gallery.
- Project 1: Designing CSS Form.
- Project 2: Designing CSS Navigation Bars.
MODULE 3: Bootstrap
- Overview & environment setup.
- Tables, Forms, Buttons & Images.
- Bootstrap Layout Components.
- Bootstrap Navigation Elements.
- Concept of Pagination.
- Bootstrap Plugins.
- Understanding Jscript syntax.
- Variables & Operators.
- If Else.
- Switch Case.
- Loops (While, For, For…in & Do-While).
- Page Redirect.
- Dialog Boxes.
- Page Printing.
- Project: Applying Validations in Job Requirement Form.
MODULE 5: JQuery
- Understanding JQuery syntax.
- Selectors & Attributes.
- Slider, Events & Effects.
MODULE 6: PHP
- Environment setup.
- Syntax Overview.
- Variable Types, Constants & Operator Types.
- Data Types (integers, floats, doubles, booleans, & strings).
- Decision making (if, else…if & switch-case).
- Loop types (for, while, do…while & foreach)
- Type of Arrays (Indexed, Associative & Multi-Dimensional)
- Super Global Arrays.
- Strings functions & manipulation.
- Arguments functions.
- Functions with Parameters.
- Passing Arguments by Reference.
- Functions returning value.
- Dynamic Function Calls.
- HTML encoding.
- URL encoding.
- Forms with GET & POST methods.
- Cookies & Sessions.
- Project 1: Sending Emails using PHP.
- Project 2: File Uploading using PHP.
- Project 3: Creating Login Application.
MODULE 7: MY-SQL
- MYSQL basics.
- Creating a database using Console and PHP MY ADMIN.
- DDL, DML & DRL operations in SQL.
- CRUD Operations using MYSQL.
- Connecting database.
- Project: User Registration MYSQL Database Application using SQL CRUD Operations.
MODULE 8: Word Press (Introductory)
- Basic terminologies.
- Installing WP on Local Host.
- WP Configuration.
- Understanding Dashboard.
- Learning about main navigation.
- Difference between Post and Page.
- Creating & editing Posts.
- Creating & editing Pages.
- Theme customization.
- Embedding videos & inserting images in Posts
- Any Under-Graduate/ Graduate / Professional (Computer / Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT)
- Experience with any programming language (e.g. C/C++, Pascal, VB) is assumed. Familiarity with Web technologies and object concepts will be helpful
We are Mindscapes Tech Experts, forward thinking and highly motivated developers, designers and trainers. We make our living doing what we love.
We offer services of entire software, web development, Content Management Solutions and Creative Design from the very beginning until the end. Our overall process includes concept, design, development, incorporation, and implementation. We have a squad of experts, who are working on modern technologies and tools with vast experience. Our training services include different IT courses, job oriented computer courses, short computer courses and Advance computer training courses.
Mindscapes technologies is a collaborative partner of Oxford Institute of Technology (OIT)(USA), the most exclusive Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning and Network Infrastructure Solutions Provider in the California, has helped organizations understand and apply information technology since 1999. With their diverse services throughout the western region, over 25 years of IT consulting experience, and access to the world’s top consultants, OIT is the IT industry’s top consulting provider.See all Mindscapes Technologies courses