Al-Khawarizmi International College's Continuing Education Center offers two separate streams for Web studies: Web designing and Web development. This would encompass what one needs in terms of knowledge and expertise to developing and host websites independently. These courses deal with two separate aspects wherein the Designing module deals with software's involved in designing the website and the aesthetic value of the same whereas the Web Development module focuses on the back-end and programming so as to have the front-end functioning smoothly.
What will I learn?
- Adobe Photoshop - Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Dreamweaver - is a web design and development application that provides a visual WYSIWYG editor
- Adobe Flash - is a rich Internet application that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences
- Adobe Illustrator- Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. It is used by professionals working in design all over the world. It provides graphics designers with sophisticated drawing tools leading to the creation of excellent graphics.
- Proficiency with Dreamweaver and Flash software's which are the main tools for Web design
- Ability to incorporate the principles of goal-oriented design: defining clear goals for website and identifying the target audience.
- Demonstrate proficiency with core visual skills needed for designing web pages that are easy to understand and use.
- Familiarity with graphic design basics for the web, including concepts such as color, contrast, readability, effective text, imagery, attention maps.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.