- Locations: National Institute of Skilled Training
- Duration: 2 Months
- Timings Part Time, 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
In today's fast paced life people want to access everything at their fingertips. At the moment thousands of firms are engaged in e-commerce. Web design plays a vital role in this scenario and the firm with successful website can excel in online as well as offline business by attracting big number of customers. Only a professional and proficient website designer can fulfill their purpose by making an attractive and successful website. Making the first impression remarkable is the first priority of a good web designer and then effectively converting visitor into customers.
This course is created to match the present standards of web technologies with a commitment to make you a professional and successful web designer.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- To create digital images
- Build standard-compliant Websites using HTML and CSS code and Dreamweaver
- Convert PSD to HTML
- Manipulate and optimize photos, design responsive interface by using Photoshop
- Understand importance and types of typography in web designing