The course topical outline provides a summary of course topics that can be used as a guide when progressing through the course. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Scope of web design training in Nepal
- Create a mock-up design
- Recognize and understand HTML web page elements
- Know how to write HTML code (W3C Standards)
- Understand and apply effective web design principles
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and css framework
- Incorporate forms into web pages
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements
- Plan, design, and publish a multi-page website
- Multi-screen device friendly (Responsive)
With the booming IT industry across the world, the internet has become one of the most important means of communication today and web sites are the lifelines of the internet. So career scope in web designing is tremendous and career opportunities are good.Updated on 28 August, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
Students should have a general background in using a computer, managing files, and a basic knowledge of the Internet. Students should also be able to navigate to and within a website using a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
Job titles this course is suitable for
Anyone can take this course. The course does not require any prior knowledge of HTML or web design.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Web Designer
About School of Information Technologies
We are an emerging IT school based in Kathmandu. Our core interest lies in educating the bright and the curious people who want to get into the wonderful world of information technology. If you have a desire to learn everything about this profession we are here to help you.
School of Information Technologies was founded by experts in the broad field of Information Technology in Nepal. Our founders and instructors are sought-after, competitive professionals, who have worked at various important IT companies, and who have now come together to be a part of your world. At School of Information Technologies, we see to it that nobody gets left behind.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.