- Price AED 5,000
- Duration 6 Weeks
- Timings Sundays & Tuesdays
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course introduces students to the world of web design. It focuses on the fundamentals of website creation from preparing the graphics in Photoshop to constructing the page using HTML and CSS. Participants will have a hands-on approach using the appropriate formatting languages and software. The course focuses on the front-end creation of websites.
Wordpress, an open-source blogging tool and CMS(Content Management Systems), will also be explored allowing participants to apply their design, HTML, and CSS skills, and to increase their productivity. At the end of this course, student will be able to produce a fully functional website.
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Web Design.
- Graphic designers who want to design and develop their own website
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to create their own corporate website and also design web graphics for their communication such as web banners and email flyers.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.