Course detailsProgram Content:
- Characteristics of potable water: Physical, Chemical and Biological
- Water: from sea to tap
- Importance of water for human health
- Water distribution systems
- Cleaning chemicals
- Water contamination - Definition of contamination and contaminants
- Effects of contaminated water on health
- Types of water contaminants: Physical, Chemical and Biological
- Protection of safe water against contaminants
- The main types of water contamination in water distribution systems
- Sources of contamination
- Factors that affect the formation & growth of contaminants
- Water distribution system standards
- Practical on-site training workshop
- Personal Hygiene
- Maintenance, cleaning and disinfection
- How to use the flowchart and the forms
- The procedure: Pre-assessment, Tank Cleaning, and Tank Disinfection
- On-site testing and Sample collection
- The Chemicals – Cleaners & Disinfectants
- The MSDS sheet
- Practical on-site workshop
- Revision and Final Examination
About RMK - The Experts
RMK’s Mission is to give our full technical and managerial support to our clients working in any type of food supply or food service, and those in turn are expected to provide their customers or guests with safe food – all the time and every time.
In pursuit of our mission, RMK Experts launched a variety of Food Safety training courses and workshops, a supportive learning and consultancy services, targeting all the above mentioned, to provide them with professional qualifications of extreme value.
We encourage you to attend our courses and workshops especially developed and tailored to the Elite among food producers and food processors, they benefit not only the participants, the businesses, the food control departments, the hospitality industry, the food retailers, the country tourism and the whole community.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.