- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
This course is designed to provide design aspects required for successful water flooding plus main reasons for failures. It presents a comprehensive coverage of analytical and applied aspects of water flooding including rock and fluid properties, theory, prediction methods of Stiles, Craig-Geffen-Morse, and Dykstra-Parsons, surface production facilities, and water flood problems and optimization. Water affects every stage of oilfield life from exploration through development, production, and finally to abandonment.
The course covers process description, pattern selection, injectivity issues, and design’s procedure. Furthermore, the course provides all components of produced water analysis and its required chemical treatment unit. It describes important measurements of water flooding to identify main problems, examine treatments and provide solutions. Actual field cases for optimum application will be explained with in-class exercises.
This course will feature:
- Basics rock and fluid properties controlling water flooding
- Selection a candidate reservoir for water flood and design criteria
- Components of water flood plant and stages of actual field case application
- Calculation of water flooding injectivity and conductance ratio
- Diagnostics, indicators, and surveillance
- Surface facilities and water flood plant
- Analytical and prediction methods: Stiles, CGM, and Dykstra-Parsons
Is it right for me?
- Petroleum Production & Reservoir Engineers
- Processing engineers & other discipline engineers
- Geologists & Petro physicists
- Engineers who are new to the profession
- Other individuals who need to know about water flooding
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe and apply surface and subsurface water flooding
- Understand and apply analytical and prediction methods
- Choose a candidate reservoir for water flooding
- Identify various components and function of a water flooding plant
- Identify water flood problems and how to solve them
What will it cover?
- Reservoir Properties and Design Factors of Water Flooding
- Frontal Displacement Theory and Water Flooding Injectivity
- Problems/Solutions of Water Flooding
- Diagnostics, Monitoring, and Surveillance of Water Flooding
- Water Control Solutions
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses