- Locations: Downtown Dubai
About this Program
- In Easy to Practical, Understand and Implement Style
- Full Technology Program For Your Key Staff
- Improves Productivity And Information Level To Enable Effective Decision Making On The Job
- This is a Technology Transfer Course Intended for Engineers and Supervisors of Industries, Municipalities, Water Pollution Control Agencies.
PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT ISSUES
- Management Issues
- Good Management Practices
- Good Operating Practices
WASTE WATER COLLECTION SYSTEMS:
- Collection Systems - Municipal Industrial
- System Cleaning and Maintenance
- Underground Repair and New Construction
- Lift Stations
- Equipment Maintenance and Safety Issues
CONVENTIONAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
- Waste Treatment Ponds
- Grit Removal
- Trickling Filters
- Rotating Biological Contactors
- Activated Sludge Plants
- Waste Treatment Ponds
- Disinfection and Chlorination
- Sludge Digestion and Solids Handling
- Plant Safety
- Plant Maintenance
- Laboratory Procedures and Chemistry
- Calculations - Analysis - Records.
- Odor Control
- Activated Sludge
- Waste Monitoring
- Support Systems.
MUNICIPAL WASTE WATER RECLAMATION.
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER:
- Nature of Waste Water from different Industries
- Monitoring Techniques
- API Separators
- Conventional Industrial Treatment Systems
- Panic Ponds
- Chemical Treatment
- Customized Activated Sludge
- Petrochemical Waste Water - Special Considerations
INDUSTRIAL MUNICIPAL WASTE WATER RECLAMATION STRATEGY:
- The Problem
- The Systematic Study of the Problem
- The Pilot Plant Techniques
- Study for your Waste Water,
- Preparing Chemical Resistant Activated Sludge
- Pilot Plant Results Analysis
- Scaling Up
- Design of Waste Water Treatment and Reclamation Plants
- Ion Exchange Softeners
- Finishing Treatment for Reclaimed Water
- Special Chemical Additives for particular reuse applications
- Monitoring and Operation of Reclamation Facilities
- Special Precautions, Problems and Solutions with Reclaimed Water use.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.