- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 1 Day
This hands-on VMware® vSphere training course equips system administrators with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build and run a highly available VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure.
System administrators,systems engineers, and solutions architects who need the knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure the availability of their existing vSphere deployments.
- Components of business continuity
- Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 cluster configurations
- Configure a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster using non-default options
- Deploy fault-tolerant virtual machines using VMware Fault Tolerance(FT)
- Deploy VMware vCenterÂ™ Server Heartbeat
- vSphere features for high availability, fault tolerance, data protection, and disaster recovery
Virtual Machine Clustering
- vSphere general requirements for Microsoft failover clusters
- Supported Microsoft failover cluster configurations
VMware High Availability Clusters
- VMware HA advanced parameters affecting slot size
- Deploying different admission control policies
- Configuring redundant heartbeat networks and isolation test addresses
VMware Fault Tolerance
- FT prerequisites and FT operation
- FT best practices
- Configuring, monitoring, and testing a fault-tolerant virtual machine
VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat
- vCenter Server Heartbeat operation
- Installing and configuring vCenter Server Heartbeat
- Failover and switchover with vCenter Server
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses