- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This advanced, lab-intensive course focuses on providing system administrators with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully troubleshoot the VMware® vSphere™ virtual infrastructure. In this course, you will spend most of the time diagnosing and rectifying configuration problems created on VMware ESX™/ESXi hosts and VMware vCenter™ Server systems.
System administrators, systems engineers, and help desk personnel who need the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform advanced troubleshooting of their vSphere deployments.
What You'll Learn
Use the VMware vSphere Client and service console commands to configure or diagnose and rectify problems on ESX
Use the vSphere Client and the VMware vSphere Management Assistant (vMA) appliance to configure or diagnose and rectify problems on ESX and ESXi hosts
Use ESXi technical support mode to diagnose and rectify problems on ESXi
Create and use a network sniffer to capture and display virtual switch network traffic
Use the vSphere Client and command-line tools to troubleshoot VMware VMotion™, VMware Storage VMotion, VMware High Availability, and VMware Distributed Resource.
- Install and use the vMA appliance
- Learn common VMware vSphere Command-Line Interface commands and syntax
- Configure ESXi technical support mode and SSH access
- View ESX, ESXi, and vCenter Server log files
- Configure a centralized ESX/ESXi log host
- Identify and configure vNetwork components
- Configure and use a network traffic sniffer
- Troubleshoot vSphere management components
- View, configure, and diagnose storage access problems
- Configure iSCSI authentication and digests
- Troubleshoot VMotion and Storage VMotion errors
VMware HA Cluster Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot errors with slot calculations, admission control, and host monitoring
DRS Cluster Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot errors with shares, pools, and limits
Virtual Machine Troubleshooting
- Review power-on requirements
- Troubleshoot virtual machine power-on failures
- Complete a final multi-hour, multi-problem troubleshooting exercise
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses