- Price AED 7,800
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Danah
VMware authorized Training Center Gain the in-depth skills and industry-recognized certification on VMware technology today! The VMware Certified Professional Program is designed for any technical individual -- partners, end-users, resellers, and consultants - who wants to demonstrate his or her expertise in virtual infrastructure and increase his or her potential for career advancement.
VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
The VMware Certified Professional Program is designed for individuals who want to demonstrate their expertise in virtual infrastructure and increase the potential for career advancement. The high standards expected of a VCP means it’s one of the most sought after certifications in the industry. Become a VCP to:
- Demonstrate your VMware software technical expertise to your customers
- Increase customer confidence levels
- Display the VMware Certified Professional logo on your business card or website
Please note that participation in a VMware authorized training class is REQUIRED for VCP certification. Candidates who take the VCP exam without an authorized class will NOT be certified or confirmed by VMware.
Recommended training for this certification
There are four possible paths to achieve VCP5
- If you are NEW to VMware: VMware vSphere 5: Install, Configure, Manage (VICM) OR VMware vSphere 5: Fast Track (VVFT)
- If you are currently a VCP4: VMware vSphere 5: What´s New (VIWN)
- If you are currently a VCP2:
- If you are not a VCP3, but have attended one of the prerequisite classes VI3 Install & Configure, VI3: Deploy, Secure & Analyze, VI3 Fast Track: VMware vSphere 5: What´s New (VIWN)
VMware currrently retires certification exams but has not expired or decertified candidates as a result of product upgrade (s).
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. For 30 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. We’re now the world’s largest independent IT training company, and we continue to lead:
- 300 computer training centers in 70 countries (and counting)
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide
- World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner
New Horizons is an authorized partner to the top technology providers. For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies. For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Invest in courses and certifications that advance careers:
The largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world includes an extensive array of vendor-authorized IT training and all the in-demand Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware certifications.
Learn in your own way:
All of New Horizons’ award-winning learning methods deliver the same comprehensive content—in online and traditional classroom settings, at your worksite, and self-paced with one-on-one support.
Continuously upgrade the people who drive your business:
We’ll create innovative training solutions that work for your business and we’ll account for the results—whether your company is small, mid-sized or a global enterprise. New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, based on manager surveys of the improved performance and productivity immediately following our training.See all New Horizons Computer Learning Center-Abu Dhabi courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology