This hands-on training course builds your skills in the VMware View suite of products: VMware View Manager, VMware View Composer, and VMware ThinApp?.
System administrators and system integrators experienced with VMware Infrastructure 3 who are responsible for their organization?s deployment of VMware technology for virtual desktop infrastructure.
This hands-on training course builds your skills in the VMware View suite of products: VMware View Manager, VMware View Composer, and VMware ThinApp™.
- Install and configure the VMware View components
- Create persistent and nonpersistent desktop pools
- Configure virtual desktops for printing, USB redirection, and multimedia redirection
- Configure authentication using devices such as smart cards or cryptographic authentication fobs
- Use VMware View Composer to deploy and manage linked clone virtual desktops
- Package applications using VMware ThinApp for a VMware virtual desktop infrastructure
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to VMware View
- VMware View features and components
Module 3: VMware View Connection Server
- Installation and configuration
- View Administrator
Module 4: VMware View Virtual Desktops
- VMware View Agent
- USB redirection and multimedia redirection
Module 5: VMware View Client Options
- VMware View Client
- VMware View Portal
- Thin clients and Offline Desktop
Module 6: View Administrator
- Configuring automated desktop pools
- Persistent and nonpersistent pools
Module 7: Configuring and Managing Linked Clones
- VMware View Composer configuration
- Deploying and modifying linked clone desktops
Module 8: Unified Access
- Accessing physical systems, blade PCs, Terminal Services
Module 9: Virtual Printing
- Seamless printing from desktop to client printers
Module 10: Managing View Security
- Network configuration and authentication options
Module 11: View Manager Performance and Scalability
- Performance enhancements and load balancing
Module 12: VMware ThinApp
- Deploying applications using VMware ThinApp
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses