- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This hands-on training course explores the foundations of designing VMware® View™ architectures.
- System architects, system administrators, IT managers, and individuals responsible for designing VMware View architectures.
- The recommended design process;
- The layered architecture design model and the reference framework for a View design
- Design considerations to meet business needs
- VMware’s best practices for a View deployment
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Design Methodology
- Design process
- Elements of a View deployment design
- Multilayered reference architecture
Module 3: Design Considerations
- Designing for client access devices
- Designing the access infrastructure
- Designing the virtual infrastructure
- Designing virtual desktops
- End-user session management
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses