- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
This course for experienced users of VMware® vSphere® teaches skills in the use of VMware® vCenter™ Operations Manager™ as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 5.x, VMware® vCenter Server™ 5.x, and vCenter Operations Manager 5.x
- By the end of the course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand major and minor badges and their underlying metrics.
- Use these badges to find root causes of common operational issues in a vSphere environment.
- Perform capacity management and what-if analyses.
- Use the Operations tab, the Planning tab, the Alerts tab, the Analysis tab, and the Reports tab.
- Navigate the vCenter Operations Manager 5.0 user interface.
- Use heat maps and create a custom heat map.
- Use smart alerts to detect system issues.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses