- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed to guide students through the decision points and policy choices available for designing and implementing a VMware vCloud® environment. Students will learn to appreciate the effects of design choices in VMware vSphere®, VMware vCloud® Director™, VMware® vCenter™ Chargeback™, and the VMware® vShield Edge™ capability that is included with vCloud Director. The course culminates in a comprehensive workshop on VMware cloud design.
- By the end of the course, you should have an understanding of the VMware cloud and be able to do the following:
- Evaluate and design a multitenant environment to address both private cloud and public cloud customer needs.
- Configure vCloud providers that can accommodate heterogeneous server, storage, and network resources.
- Design a network infrastructure optimized for vCloud.
- Integrate vCloud Director security with existing LDAP systems and design appropriate security hierarchies with security roles.
- Design a vCenter Chargeback implementation.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses