This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build and configure a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) solution.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a WPF application.
- Build a user interface in a WPF application.
- Customize the appearance of a WPF application.
- Bind user interface controls to data sources.
- Bind user interface controls to collections.
- Create new controls in a WPF application.
- Manage documents in a WPF application.
- Add graphics and multimedia support to a WPF application.
- Configure and deploy WPF applications.
- Module 1: Creating an Application by Using WPF
- Module 2: Building User Interfaces
- Module 3: Customizing Appearance
- Module 4: Data Binding
- Module 5: Data Binding to Collections
- Module 6: Creating New Controls
- Module 7: Managing Documents
- Module 8: Graphics and Multimedia
- Module 9: Configuring and Deploying Applications in Windows Presentation Foundation This module explains how to configure and deploy WPF applications.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses