- Locations: SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
- Duration: 1 Day
This course aims to provide hands–on familiarisation with the Test and Lab Management features of Microsoft Visual Studio. At the end of the course, students will have an understanding of how to execute test suites remotely, use predefined Coded UI scripts as part of manual testing, take advantage of the virtualisation and design custom reports to measure their progress.
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Use the Microsoft Feedback Client
- Understand Storyboarding
- Execute a test cycle from start to end
- Explain Visual Studio’s bug cycles
- Use the Test Impact data diagnostic adapter
- Understand the other data diagnostic adapters
- Understand Advanced automated test settings
- Create custom reports with Excel
- Demonstrate basic experience using Lab Management (Virtualisation)
About SQS Academy
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses