This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET.
- Manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files
- Create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
- Access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
- Improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
- Find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
- Write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Module 1: Getting Started with ASP.NET 3.5
- Module 2: Implementing a User Interface with ASP.NET Server Controls
- Module 3: Displaying and Manipulating Data in ASP.NET 3.5
- Module 4: Creating Responsive Pages by Using Client-Side Technologies
- Module 5: Debugging and Deploying ASP.NET Applications
- Module 6: Writing ASP.NET Applications for Mobile Devices
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses