- Duration 50 Hours
- Locations P.O.Box 14337, Doha - Qatar
Visual Basic.NET is a significant upgrade to the Visual Basic and incorporates so many new features and framework goals of the .NET architecture. This course is indented for those for both the beginners and the professionals who use Visual Basic 4.0 or later as their primary language, and who plan to use Visual Basic.NET for future program development.
MODULE – I: Microsoft .NET Platform
- The .NET Platform
- The .NET Framework
- The .NET Frame work components
- Visual Basic.NET Frame Work enhancements
MODULE – II: Development Environment Features
- The new exciting IDE with Visual Basic.NET
- Creating Visual Basic.NET Projects
- Using windows forms
- Controls and events
- Using the New significant features of Development
- Compiling in Visual Basic.NET
- Debugging Applications
MODULE – III: Language and Syntax Enhancements
- Data types.
- Using Name space.
- Using Variables.
- Control Structures.
- Properties, Subroutines and Functions.
- Exception Handling [ New features like Try….Catch….Finally]
MODULE – IV: Object Oriented Programming in Visual Basic.NET
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Defining classes
- Creating and destroying objects
- Working with classes
MODULE – V: Database Programming in Visual Basic.NET
- Connecting a Visual Basic.NET Project to database
- Creating connection using the connections string
- Creating connections using the ODBC.
- Querying the database
MODULE – VI: Software Project
- Build an Application using Visual Basic.NET
Family Computers is one of the pioneering companies to open computer training centre in Qatar and provides training services to corporate houses and individuals alike. we provide training for a wide range of topics related to computers and have trained in excess of 40,000 students. A figure which is more than most of the training providers put together.
We are always in the forefront in launching job oriented, practical computer training courses. We emphasis on the importance of individual attention to students and limited students in a batch. This also helps us to improve the quality of our service.