- Locations: P.O.Box 14337, Doha - Qatar
- Duration: 30 Hours
Visual Basic is the third generation event driven programming language and Integrated Development Environment [IDE] from Microsoft Corporation. The course is meant for those who want to learn how to develop powerful windows based applications easily. This course gives a complete understanding about the concept of event driven programming and how to make use of the Visual Basic IDE.
- Editions of Visual Basic
- Concept of Event Driven Programming
- Starting Visual Basic
- Building Visual Basic Application.
- Steps to develop a VB Application
- Basic Controls in VB
- Properties, Methods and events
- The Common properties
- The common Methods
- Common Controls
- Important properties of the controls
- Data types in VB
- Rules for naming Variables
- Declaring Variable
- Assigning value to a variable
- Operators in VB
- Control Structures in VB
- Built in Functions in VB
- Database Programming in VB
- Connect a VB Application to Access Database
- The Data control
About Family Computer Center
Family Computers is one of the pioneering companies to open computer training centre in Qatar and provides training services to corporate houses and individuals alike. we provide training for a wide range of topics related to computers and have trained in excess of 40,000 students. A figure which is more than most of the training providers put together.
We are always in the forefront in launching job oriented, practical computer training courses. We emphasis on the importance of individual attention to students and limited students in a batch. This also helps us to improve the quality of our service.