- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
The goal of this course is to provide Microsoft Visual Basic developers with the knowledge and skills needed to develop Microsoft .NET based applications by using Visual Basic 2005.
This course is intended primarily for developers who use Visual Basic 4.0 or later as their primary language, who use Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) and Active Server Pages (ASP) to develop applications, and who plan to use Visual Basic .NET for future application development.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• List the major elements of the .NET Framework and describe some of the major enhancements to the new version of Visual Basic.
• Describe the basic structure of a Visual Basic .NET project and use the main features of the integrated development environment (IDE).
• Use the new language features and syntax in Visual Basic .NET.
• Explain the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented design specifically for Visual Basic .NET.
• Explain and use the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming in Visual Basic .NET.
• Create applications by using Microsoft Windows Forms.
• Create Internet applications that use Web Forms and Web Services.
• Create applications that use ADO.NET.
• Create components in Visual Basic .NET.
• Set up and deploy various types of Visual Basic .NET-based applications.
• Prepare existing Visual Basic-based applications for upgrade to Visual Basic .NET.
Before attending this course, students must meet the following prerequisites:
• Experience developing applications with Visual Basic 4.0 or later
• Successful completion of Course 1013, Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Development, or equivalent knowledge
• Successful completion of Course 1016, Mastering Enterprise Development Using Microsoft Visual Basic 6, or equivalent knowledge
• Familiarity with basic concepts of object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with Extensible Markup Language (XML) concepts
• Familiarity with Microsoft's .NET strategy and .NET Framework
- Writing Your First Program
- Working with Toolbox Controls
- Working with Menus, Toolbars, and Dialog boxes
- Visual Basic Variables and Formulas, and The NET Framework
- Using Decision Structures
- Using Loops and Timers
- Debugging Visual Basic Programs
- Trapping Errors by Using Structured Error Handling
- Creating Modules and Procedures
- Using Arrays to Manage Numeric and String Data
- Working with Collections
- Exploring Text Files and String Processing
- Managing Windows Forms and Controls at Run Time
- Adding Graphics and Animation Effects
- lnheriting Forms and Creating Ease Classes
- Working with Printers
- Getting started with ADO.NET
- Data Presentation Using the DataGridView Control
- Creating Web Sites and Web Pages by Using Visual Web Developer and ASP.NET
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)