- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students will design and manage basic diagrams, workflows, and flowcharts.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- get familiar with the Visio interface, and create a basic Visio document.
- create a route map by using Visio features to work with shapes and text.
- enhance a basic diagram.
- create process diagrams using Visio's flowcharting and workflow diagram creation features.
- represent an organization hierarchy as a Visio diagram.
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to user Windows to manage information on their computer. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and mange files and folders.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Visio 2010
- Explore the Visio Interface
- Customizing the Visio Interface
- Starting a New Diagram
Lesson 2: Creating a Route Map
- Add Shapes to a Diagram
- Manipulate Shapes
- Add Text
- Format Text
- Change the Stacking Order
Lesson 3: Enhancing a Basic Diagram
- Manage Shapes
- Format Shapes
Lesson 4: Creating Process Diagrams
- Create a Flowchart
- Apply Page Styles
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Workflow Diagram
Lesson 5: Representing an Organization Hierarchy
- Create an Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses