- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Virtualization Foundation course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business perspective, the technical organization, and operating and governing virtualization. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated Foundation exam. In addition, this course complements the Cloud Computing Foundation course. The participants can do the Cloud Computing Foundation course either before or after they’ve taken the Virtualization Foundation course.
• IT Support Staff
• IT Consultants
• Business Managers
• Business Analysts
• Small and Midsized Business Owners
• Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
• Business Process Owners
• IT Developers
• Service Providers
• System Integrators
• IT Management
- Understand the common terms and definitions of virtualization.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of virtualization
- Understand various approaches to server virtualization, its relevance to the modern data center, available platforms, and important features.
- Understand the implications of virtualization on storage, networks, and applications, and recognize issues, challenges, and opportunities for managing this.
- Comprehend the implications of virtualization on the modern workplace, and recognize challenges and opportunities for managing this.
- Understand the impact and changes of virtualization on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of virtualization techniques, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of virtualization and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- The are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses