ViPR 3D was created with the traditional group fitness participant in mind. It was designed to bridge the gap between linear, traditional strength training and whole-body integrated training using ViPR, by combining the best of both worlds. The bricks were formatted to utilize many of the ViPR series, movement in all planes of motion, and improve aerobic capacity, allowing for a fun and rewarding experience.
ViPR 3D is characterized by:
- Being synchronized to music
- Continuous, fluid movement where the whole class is working together in unison and transitioning between moves smoothly
- Instructor is the conductor
- A working block is always followed by an active recovery (AR)
- Instructor controls the tempo
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness
Nursing, at Abu Dhabi, I love the health sector and I want to help people get well. I have diplom...
Unanswered //Jan 9, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical