- Fees / Price EGP 250
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Our Silver Service & Corporate / VIP Cabin Crew course is for cabin crew & flight attendants who are are looking for a job on Corporate & Private Jets or who are looking to develop their specific skills on delivering Silver Service on-board an aircraft. This cabin crew training course is designed and delivered by cabin crew service and training experts and it covers a range of topics designed to give individuals the knowledge and skills to develop their competencies in VIP / First Class & Silver service..
What will it cover?
- Introduction to VIP Service
- Principles of Silver Service
- Laying Place Settings
- Cutlery, Plates & Glassware
- Napkin Folds
- Serving Food Attractively
- Serving, Clearing In and Plate Stacking
- Different types of Silver Service
- Service Extras
- VIP / Private Jet Operators & Operations
- Writing letters of application
- Designing and writing resumes
- Application Forms
- Preparing for Interviews
- Recruitment Selection Days - What to Expect & How to Prepare
- Recruitment & Selection Expectations
- Resources available
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses