- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
In the Veritas Storage Foundation 6.0.1 for Oracle RAC: Administration course, you learn to implement and maintain a Veritas Storage Foundation for Oracle Real Application Cluster (SFRAC) environment. You learn the basic features of SFRAC, including a detailed description of the components and core architecture of SFRAC. In this course, you also perform hands-on labs to learn how to install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot SFRAC.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe cluster concepts and the SFRAC architecture.
- Install and configure SFRAC.
- Describe basic Oracle transactions and recovery principles.
- Configure resources to manage storage, networks, and databases.
- Perform administrative operations in SFRAC
- Configure I/O fencing.
- Troubleshoot common operational issues in SFRAC.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses