- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 for Windows: Administration course is designed for the IT professional responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining VCS clusters. This class covers how to use Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) to manage applications in a high availability environment. After gaining the fundamental skills that are needed to manage a highly available application in a cluster, you deploy VCS in a lab environment to implement a sample cluster design.
- Manage highly available application services using VCS.
- Install VCS and create a cluster.
- Configure service groups and resources.
- Implement and verify failover and failback capability for application, storage, and network services.
- Configure and optimize cluster behavior.
- Protect data in a shared storage environment.
- Configure VCS to manage SQL Server, Exchange Server, and other applications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and correct cluster problems.
- Configure service group dependencies and policies
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses