- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 for UNIX: Administration course is designed for the IT professional tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining VCS clusters.
This, instructor-led, hands-on class covers how to use Veritas Cluster Server to manage applications in a high availability environment.
After gaining the fundamental skills that are needed to manage a highly available application in a cluster, you deploy VCS in a lab environment to implement a sample cluster design.
This course includes practical, hands-on lab exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install VCS and create a cluster.
- Configure service groups and resources
- Implement and verify failover and failback capability for application, storage, and network services.
- Configure and optimize cluster behavior.
- Protect data in a shared storage environment
- Configure VCS to manage an Oracle database, an NFS share, and other applications.
- Implement four-node clusters.
- Configure service group dependencies and workload management.
- Implement alternative network configurations.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses