Course detailsAlthough vegetarianism and veganism are becoming more common, there is still confusion about what they are and about other types of vegetarian and vegan diets. The Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course clears confusion by talking through these various types of diet, the reasons one might choose to follow them and a brief history of how they came about.
One of the reasons that people choose a vegetarian or vegan diet, is the health benefits. There has been a massive amount of research into this area and we provide you with information on how they can improve health and increase protection from disease. Along with the benefit, the course also addresses the myths and concerns surrounding vegetarian and vegan diets - in particular, the ever-present protein argument. You will uncover the truths that debunk these myths and learn about the nutrients you need for a healthy body.
Studying the Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course, You will be taken through the different food groups, nutrients, superfoods, vitamins and minerals and how to incorporate these when creating a vegetarian or vegan diet plan that promotes wellness and health in your life or your clients' lives. Additionally, You will learn how to help your clients or yourself transition from meat-eating into vegetarianism or veganism.
You will become well acquainted with the client assessment process - learning to get to grips with their health, history, goals for nutritional therapy, and the ways in which you can help them, as well as taking on other considerations, such as their stage of life and fitness goals. You will also gain an understanding of specific client types and their individual needs, such as those who are pregnant, children, and bodybuilders. You will be taken through creating a treatment plan, including detoxing, meal planning, and food diaries. Through this knowledge, you will ensure customer satisfaction by providing tailored plans that will help clients to meet their specific goals. To see this process more clearly outlined, the course provides case studies of specific client needs and how they were met.
With the Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course, You will explore the best practices to follow as a nutritionist when treating clients and the business aspect of the role, such as deciding on your service offerings, marketing and keeping on top of finances and administration.
- Module 1 - Veganism and Vegetarianism
- Module 2 - Benefits of Veganism and Vegetarianism
- Module 3 - Myths and Concerns
- Module 4 - A Healthy Vegan or Vegetarian Diet
- Module 5 - Assessing Your Client
- Module 6 - Special Cases
- Module 7 - Creating a Treatment Plan
- Module 8 - Nutritionist Best Practices: Therapy
- Module 9 - Nutritionist Best Practices: Business
- Module 10 - Nutritionist Best Practices: Business II
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs