Course detailsThe Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course begins by considering what veganism is, answering the questions, 'What do vegans avoid?' and 'Where did veganism all begin?', as you take a fascinating look into veganism around the world and throughout history. You will also learn about the health and environmental benefits of veganism, along with the moral benefits of this lifestyle choice.
As with any diet, balance is important in veganism. We outline the common mistakes made when following a vegan diet, what you can do to meet your protein, calcium, iron and other nutritional needs, and how to create effective meal plans.
Going from another type of diet into the vegan diet is known as 'transitioning'. The Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course discusses different transitioning methods, how to monitor health during the transition, and the difficulties that can be faced during this period.
The second half of the course explains how you can use the knowledge you've gained to run a nutritionist business.
You will learn how to create your own consultations for your nutritionist practice and why they are important. You will discover the varying nutritional needs of different client types, with a particular focus on pregnant women, infants and children, and athletes and bodybuilders. From there You will explore approaches to ongoing care and how you can use group therapy to reach a wider client base.
Running your own business, no matter which industry you work in, requires knowledge of the day-to-day tasks and processes you must consider in order to be successful. The Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course takes you through the considerations you must make when it comes to premises, insurance, accounting, professional conduct, branding and marketing.
The course rounds out with a case study and the opportunity for you to create your own case study.
- Module 1: Introduction to Veganism
- Module 2: The Benefits of Veganism
- Module 3: A Balanced Diet
- Module 4: Meal Planning
- Module 5: Transitioning
- Module 6: Special Consideration Clients
- Module 7: Client Consultations
- Module 8: Ongoing Care and Alternative Models
- Module 9: Running a Nutritionist Business
- Module 10: Case Studies
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs