- Locations: Al Adliyah Ave
- Duration: Upto 9 Day
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage is our best-selling course. It features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 6, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size and forms the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client™ and VMware vSphere Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere VMFS, NFS, virtual SAN, and Virtual Volumes
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Describe and use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
About National Institute of Technology (NIT)
NIT was established in the year 1997, with an objective of addressing the IT needs of the Kingdom and started its operations as a part of the US$ 100 million company, Almoayed Group
NIT was the first Training institution in the country to achieve the prestigious ISO quality certification.
Microsoft Learning Partner, Oracle University Education Provider, Cisco Partner, ITIL Licensed Affiliate, PRINCE2 Licensed Affiliate, ITPrenuers Regional Partner, PearsonVUE Testing Center.
Trainings are delivered by Certified and Qualified faculties.