- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Is it right for me?
- System Integrators
- Automation engineers
- Instrumentation engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understanding the different motor speed control techniques
- To know how to select a variable speed drive for variable torque applications (pumps, fans …)
- To understand application specific add-ons and accessories for variable torque applications
- Understanding installation and configuration options, procedures and precautions of ATV61 drives
What will it cover?
- Introduction to motors
- Different types of mechanical loads
- Motor speed control techniques
- Basic principles of Variable Speed Drives
- Variable Speed Drives selection
- Selection of add-ons & accessories
- Installation & wiring of Variable speed drives
- Basic configuration of VSD for variable torque applications
- Advanced configuration of a VSD for variable torque applications
- Application specific functions in ATV61 drives
- Faults management in Variable speed drives
- Practical applications & case studies
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses