- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is designed to introduce the participants to the concept of company valuation and the different methods by which such valuation is carried out.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Apply a number of techniques to valuing companies
- Explain why some valuation methods are more suitable for some situations and other methods for other situations
- What is a company valuation?
- Valuation methods
- Book value
- Replacement cost
- Price earnings ratio (PER)
- Earnings capacity
- Dividend yield valuation
- Problems and cases
- Credit analysts/account officers
- Potential or existing lending bankers
- Management trainees
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses