- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course is designed to give you a firm foundation in basic VMware vCenter™ Lab Manager user tasks. You will create and manage a library of commonly used configurations, and dynamically provision them in seconds to satisfy your business unit’s needs. You will capture complex multimachine configurations in an error state to the library and make them available for sharing, allowing for quick reproduction of software defects. All topics are supported by hands-on labs designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to use Lab Manager as a virtual lab, application development, demonstration, testing, and staging environment.
Developers, QA personnel, automation engineers, technical support representatives, or other technical personnel who use the Lab Manager environment and its managed virtual machines for business aims.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
Define Lab Manager and describe its benefits
Demonstrate and discuss key Lab Manager features and functions
Identify Lab Manager predefined roles and tasks
Implement Lab Manager scenarios to satisfy business needs as a user in Lab Manager
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- Discuss virtualization and VMware vSphere™ components
Module 3: VMware vCenter Lab Manager Overview
- Discuss Lab Manager product and its benefits
- Identify supported vSphere features
Module 4: VMware vCenter Lab Manager Concepts
- Identify Lab Manager elements: templates, workspace, configuration, and library
- Recognize the tasks conducted at each element
- Inspect the different user roles and the privileges for each user role
Module 5: Working with Lab Manager as a User
- Create and deploy templates
- Create and deploy configurations based on business needs
- Create clone from workspace and library
- Share configurations by creating LiveLink
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses