- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
PLEASE NOTE: This course is also available as an Instructor Led Online Course, Using IBM WebSphere V7 Products for Business Process Management (Remote Class) (VB771GB), and also as a Self Paced Virtual Course (E-Learning), Using IBM WebSphere V7 Products for Business Process Management (Self-paced) (ZB771GB). Please note these options does not require any travel.
This instructor-led course introduces students to IBM's robust family of business process management (BPM) tools and products: WebSphere Business Compass, WebSphere Business Modeler, WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Business Services Fabric, and WebSphere Business Monitor.
Business process management helps businesses define and implement strategic business goals, and then measure their financial and operational performance against these goals. By using the BPM products and a service-oriented architecture (SOA), an organization can gain powerful results from BPM life cycle activities.
Through lectures and hands-on exercises, students learn how the WebSphere BPM products enable organizations to obtain business information faster, respond more quickly to market trends and competitive threats, and improve operational efficiencies and business results. The course uses a case study approach that allows students to explore BPM solutions that address authentic problems. Topics include designing business processes and team collaboration using WebSphere Business Compass, modeling and analyzing business processes using simulation capabilities in WebSphere Business Modeler, assembling solutions with WebSphere Integration Developer, simulating dynamic assembly of business services using WebSphere Business Services Fabric, managing business processes with WebSphere Business Monitor, and enabling an SOA with WebSphere Process Server.
The course also briefly introduces the WebSphere Industry Content Packs and other products complementary to BPM including WebSphere Business Events, WebSphere ILOG JRules, Cognos reporting tools, WebSphere Service Repository and Registry, and BPM Blueworks.
This basic course is for anyone who is interested in business process management, including individuals involved in BPM activities who want to learn about the suite of business process management products offered by IBM. This includes business leaders, business users, business analysts, implementation consultants, integration developers, system administrators, solution architects, project managers, support engineers, and sales and marketing personnel.
- Describe how service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business process management (BPM) contribute to market share growth and reduced cost
- Explore the user interface of WebSphere Business Space
- Describe the major attributes of the BPM products from IBM:WebSphere Business Compass, WebSphere Business Modeler,WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Business Services Fabric, and WebSphere Business Monitor
- Examine business processes and team collaboration using WebSphere Business Compass
- Explain the business value of WebSphere Business Modeler in designing, modeling, simulating, and analyzing processes
- Describe the business advantages provided by WebSpher Integration Developer
- Identify the components of the WebSphere Process Server
- Describe the value of the WebSphere Business Services Fabric business-level policies that dynamically define and impact process behavior
- Describe the business value of WebSphere Business Monitor
- Examine reports on process instance performance in WebSphere Business Monitor
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses